Coaching Skills Training – 1 Day Course
An Introduction to Coaching
This will help you to be clear about what coaching is (and isn’t), give you the tools to get started, and help you build your coaching confidence.
You’ll get to grips with this powerful skill through:
- observing a live demonstration coaching session
- an introduction to 2 key coaching tools
- using opportunities to practise your developing coaching skills during the day
- practical ways to start coaching in your school
You’ll also get a sense of what it’s like to be coached, and what a positive and empowering experience this can be!
You'll leave these training days with a set of tools and proformas to start coaching your colleagues towards achieving their professional development goals, & tackle challenges positively & productively.
1 Day Course Options
Option A: Open Courses
Running on 25th May or 8th June, from 09:00 to 16:00, at The National College, Nottingham
Includes restaurant lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
To reserve your place or for more information:
Option B: In-house Courses
Book a 1-Day course for your whole staff or a group of staff. Book this for all staff if you are considering developing a coaching culture across the whole school, or you want to introduce a coaching programme with a smaller group of staff trained to a higher level.
Interested in booking this training day, or have any questions about it?
- All prices are per course +VAT.
- Travel costs will be added for venues outside the East Midlands area
- Costs assume training will be held at your school; hire costs will be added for external venues
- Please contact me if you require a quote for more than 30 attendees