Coaching Skills Training – 2 Day Course
The Essentials of Great Coaching
Consolidate and extend your basic coaching skill level to ensure your coaching sessions are more successful, and your coachees see results faster.
This course will:
- teach you the essential skills needed for a great coaching session
- introduce some valuable NLP techniques to maximise and enhance the coaching experience for your coachees
- introduce some practical ideas for setting up coaching programmes in your school
Sessions topics include:
- coaching defined & compared
- coaching essentials – tools & techniques
- how to deal with a coachee’s limiting beliefs
- exploring the coachee’s values for greater success
- how to use slience effectively in your coaching sessions
- tips and tools to prepare for the coaching engagement
The 2 training days are recommended roughly 6-8 weeks apart – to allow time for participants to practise and embed coaching skills learned on Day 1, before adding the new skills and tools in Day 2.
- All prices are per course +VAT
- Travel costs will be added for venues outside the East Midlands area
- Price assumes the training will be held at your school. If not, venue hire costs will be added
- Please contact me if you require a quote for more than 30 attendees
Interested in booking this training day, or have any questions about it?
Observe and Practise Coaching
Both days will also feature live coaching demonstrations and opportunities to practise coaching. Participants will also be encouraged to practise their coaching skills between Day 1 and Day 2 for maximum benefit.
Online forum and support
Course participants will also have access to Square Two’s online forum, which can be used to:
- ask questions about any aspects of coaching, the course elements, and applying coaching in your school
- network and share experiences with other course participants
- share coaching resources & case studies, etc.
There is also the option to have additional 1-1 support between training days from Debbie, either in the form of 1-1 coaching or mentoring.