Coaching Skills Training – 3 Day Course
Develop Coaching Programmes in Your School
This course extends your skills as a coach, including how to become a more reflective practitioner, and a better coach for your colleagues.
This course will:
- teach you the essential skills needed to deliver a great coaching session
- introduce practical ideas & tools for setting up coaching programmes in your school
- teach you valuable NLP techniques to enhance the coaching experience for your coachees
- provide guidance on maximising both formal and informal coaching opportunities across your school to improve staff performance
Sessions topics include:
- coaching defined and compared
- coaching essentials – skills and tools
- tools to deliver coaching programmes
- how to ask powerful and challenging questions
- how to be a more reflective practitioner and coach
- how to improve your listening skills & the different levels of listening
The 3 training days are spread out across 2-3 terms - to allow time between each day for participants to practise and embed coaching skills & tools
- All prices are per course +VAT
- Travel costs will be added for venues outside the East Midlands area
- Price assumes the training will be held at your school. If not, venue hire costs will be added
- Please contact me if you require a quote for more than 30 attendees
Interested in booking this training day, or have any questions about it?
Observe and Practise Coaching
All 3 days will also feature live coaching demonstrations and opportunities to practise coaching. Participants will also be encouraged to practise their coaching skills between each training day for maximum benefit.
Online forum and support
Course participants will also have access to Square Two’s online forum, which can be used to:
- ask questions about any aspects of coaching, the course elements, and applying coaching in your school
- network and share experiences with other course participants
- share coaching resources & case studies, etc.
There is also the option to have additional 1-1 support between training days from Debbie, either in the form of 1-1 coaching or mentoring.