Coaching Skills Training – 3 Day Course
Develop Coaching Programmes in Your School
This course extends your skills as a coach, including how to become a more reflective practitioner, and a better coach for your colleagues.
This course will:
- teach you the essential skills needed to deliver a great coaching session
- include live coaching demonstrations and practice sessions
- introduce practical ideas & tools for setting up coaching programmes in your school
- teach you valuable NLP techniques to enhance the coaching experience for your coachees
- provide guidance on maximising both formal and informal coaching opportunities across your school to improve staff performance
The 3 training days are spread out across 2-3 terms - to allow time between each day for participants to practise and embed coaching skills & tools
3 Day Course Options
Option A: Open Courses
Our next 3 day open course runs from 09:00 to 16:00 on the following dates:
- Monday 20th November 2017
- Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Wednesday 7th March 2018
Includes restaurant lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
NB - Course cost includes 2 half-hour Coaching Supervision sessions via phone/Skype to maximize training outcomes
To reserve your place on this course, or for more information:
Option B: In-house Courses
This course can also be delivered at your school, with dates tailored to suit needs.
NB - This does not include the individual Coaching Supervision sessions that come with the Open Course. These can be added at a cost of £75 per session.
- All prices are per course +VAT
- Travel costs will be added for venues outside the East Midlands area
- Price assumes the training will be held at your school. If not, venue hire costs will be added
- Please contact me if you require a quote for more than 30 attendees
Interested in booking this training, or have any questions about it?
Online forum and support
Course participants will also have access to Square Two’s online forum, which can be used to:
- ask questions about any aspects of coaching, the course elements, and applying coaching in your school
- network and share experiences with other course participants
- share coaching resources & case studies, etc.