Coaching Skills Training – Online Course
4 Modules With 1-to-1 Supervision and Support
Develop or expand your coaching skills and knowledge working at your own pace and at times to suit you. This course offers the same content and materials as the 4-day face-to-face training. You'll receive the 4 modules spread out over agreed timescales, plus a minimum of 2 one-to-one coaching support and supervision sessions (more on this below).
This online course will:
- provide clarity on what coaching is and isn't
- give you the tools and skills needed to confidently deliver coaching sessions to your colleagues in school
- teach you skills you can use for self-coaching, so you can be more effective at setting your own goals or targets, and have a more solution-focused approach to managing your daily tasks and events
- introduce you to a range of handy and practical tools and proformas, which you can use to set up coaching programmes in your school
- give you materials and techniques to measure the impact of coaching programmes at your school
- provide you with access to coaching demonstrations on video
Prices are per person + VAT
- 2 supervision sessions help you maximise the course content and include feedback on your coaching
- 3 sessions build on this by supporting you during the initial phase of rolling out coaching programmes at your school
- 4 sessions allow for ongoing tailored support, particularly for monitoring longer-term coaching programmes. This package also ensures your coaching skills continue to develop at the same time
Included In The Course
- Unlimited email support
- Guided tasks to maximise the development of your coaching skills and knowledge
- All training materials, including a reading list and access to video coaching demonstrations
- A minimum of 2 one-to-one phone or Skype coaching supervision & support sessions spread
out over the duration of the course.
These sessions help to maximise your understanding of the course materials, and answer any questions you have. They also offer useful opportunities to discuss your particular aims for coaching training, and help you to set up and monitor the impact of coaching programmes in a way that works in your school.