Group Coaching for School Leaders
- Are you a school leader who values quality time to reflect on your own practice, whilst also enjoying the benefits that come with sharing ideas and solutions with your peers?
- Are you interested in coaching for yourself, you can see the benefits, but you have a tight budget?
- Looking for an alternative focus for your Heads Cluster meetings?
Then Group Coaching could be just what you’re looking for!
We offer group coaching sessions for Heads, Principals and school leaders, including deputies, assistant heads, key stage & subject leaders.
Devised to keep costs down, and as an alternative to working purely on a 1-1 basis, this service offers the benefits of working as a group – which supports and challenges each other – with the core benefits of being coached.
- Small groups (6-10) maximises time for individual members to share their issues and successes
- Regular sessions (e.g. half-termly) helps build momentum and encourages achievable targets
- Shared group accountability helps you make the changes you really want to make, for yourself and your school
- Confidential and supportive environment encourages openness and honesty, thereby getting to the root of issues and related solutions faster
The sessions can be extended and combined with input on popular leadership development themes, including:
- Dealing with disaffected staff
- Selling and implementing your school vision
- How to keep all the plates spinning
The group coaching session following the input helps group members identify:
- which input was most appropriate for their circumstances,
- what obstacles need to be overcome (if any),
- possible solutions,
- what are the best next steps to move practice forward following the session
Sample one for free! ... Want to discuss any of these options in more detail, or arrange a taster session?