Leadership CPD Groups
Boost your leadership and wellbeing skills and tools to manage your role with greater impact and more energy.
Join one of the Head Teacher or Deputy/Assistant Head Teacher groups and gain from:
- Valuable thinking and reflection time
- A positive and solution-focused group ethos
- Greater personal satisfaction from your role
- A supportive network with opportunities to discuss issues in confidence
- Training, facilitation and group coaching from a specialist Education Coach, with a focus on maximizing individual outcomes
- Small group size (6 - 10)
How the groups work:
There are two different group options:
1. Open Groups
Nottingham group details coming soon.
2. Designated Groups
Set up a new group in your area, or use a current group that already meets and is looking for something different, or to complement what you already do.
This is useful for Families or Trusts of schools, as well as for setting up new groups.
- Minimum of 3 meetings per year, for a half or a whole day, with a minimum group size of 6.
- Meeting content is driven by each group, and can cover a range of themes, including but not exclusively:
- How to keep all your plates spinning
- How to manage difficult conversations
- Work-life balance
- Keeping stress levels under control
- Tools and strategies for boosting wellbeing
- Leadership skill development
- How to motivate disaffected colleagues
- Meetings take place at a venue local to each group
Current groups have also turned their summer term meeting into a residential, focusing on a particular theme
Annual Group Membership
Prices start from £255 per-person for 3 half-day meetings, and £450 per-person for 3 whole-day meetings per year.
Prices include venue, lunch and refreshments.