Personal Coaching for Teachers
- Are you a teacher who wants to feel less stressed and more in control at work?
- Do you want to spend some time planning and focusing on your career next steps in a confidential and supportive environment?
- Do you want to feel that you’re managing your work-life balance more effectively?
Then Personal Coaching for Teachers is specifically targeted at you!
- You’ll have quality time for yourself to discuss what’s important to you
- You’ll have the support of someone who has first hand experience of teaching and all the joys and challenges that go with it
- You’ll feel more confident about your impact at work, whatever your role
Having been a teacher for 16 years before training to be a coach, I am fully aware of the issues and challenges faced by teachers. Personal Coaching for Teachers offers busy teachers like yourself the time and space to stop and take stock.
The sessions offer you the chance to talk to someone who will remain impartial and non-judgemental, yet offer you constructive feedback.
As your coach I will help you identify what’s most important to you, find out what you really want, and challenge you in a supportive way to move forward.
My Personal Coaching for Teachers service offers both face-to-face and phone coaching sessions, which follows the initial phone consultation.
Session length will be discussed with you during the initial phone consultation, but generally they are an hour.
Coaching sessions are recommended weekly or fortnightly to start with, to help you build momentum, and see early results quickly.
The time between sessions is then dependent on how quickly you want to make further progress, and how long it takes you to carry out any tasks you choose to do between sessions.
Try this popular Personal Coaching for Teachers service to see how you could be more effective with your time, have a better work-life balance, reduce your stress levels, and become more motivated.